Granite Colour Options
Granite is a natural material - one of the hardest natural materials known, sourced from quarries, and will last for centuries. Granite comes in many diferent colours, depending on the minerals present in the rock.
The exact colouring will change slightly, as granite is a natural material. The overriding colour comes down to the combination and ratio of each mineral that is present within the rock.
- Quartz: Milky White or Colourless
- Feldspar: Off-White
- Potassium Feldspar: Light Pink to Red
- Biotite: Black or Dark Brown
- Muscovite: Light Gold or Light Yellow
- Blue Labradorite: Blue
- Amphibole: Black or Dark Green
The most popular colour for our memorials is black.